Monday, July 5, 2010

This month is flying by and really the year 2010 is too.  So far I have had so many ups and downs in the first 9 days of June than I can remember. Today is an up day because I found my wedding rings last night that I had lost Sunday afternoon sitting at the dining room table all by myself.  Not only did I lose my rings, I broke a globe on my antique  lamp that was my grandmother's and can probably never find another globe for it.  Then right as we got ready to eat, Steve broke a full bottle of Balsamic vinegar on the kitchen floor that went everywhere.  Need I mention that I have done more cleaning and cleaning out of the house in the last 3 days.  Monday morning was when I realized that my rings were lost and I looked and looked the house over before I went to work.  When I got home that afternoon I continued searching the house then I even went out to the trash where I went through 2 bags of trash, sifting very closely for my rings YUK.  As of last night I had come to grips that the rings were gone forever.  I figured that I'd missed them in the trash or that one of the dogs had swallowed or burried them in the backyard never to be found.  Steve cooked fajitas for us last night and I had been drinking a glass of wine while talking with Jackson and Hailey.  We were about to eat so I started cleaning off the kitchen table so the four of us could sit and eat together.  When I got to the pepper shaker - WOW - there they were hanging on the shaker.  You know everone has one of those day every now and then - where you really start to doubt yourself - not remembering and everything starts to get really fuzzy.  Well - all is very clear this morning and I am really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment