Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Morning

Today is a beautiful day, the sky is blue, the birds are singing and we are all fat and happy.  Why does our world revolve around our next meal?  I think one reason for us is that we both love to cook.  Although I've been on a vacation from cooking most of the 3 years that we've been married - my craving to be in the kitchen is returning.  Last weekend we had a pizza cook-off and the judges were Jackson, Hailey and my friend Lynn.  Not one of them could define a winner in the competition but it was so much fun. Great way to spend a Friday night.  My mind is now centered on what to fix Saturday night for the LSU game!!!  Pictured below are two of the judges and I forgot about Daisy Mae being a judge...as you can see from the picture, she sampled way to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment