Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Today is another day in North Louisiana - record highs are expected and thunderstorms moving in Friday for the weekend. No rain today because our front porch was dry as Daisy Mae reported to me when she went to check it out this morning. I feel great today after yoga last night - it is amazing how much yoga renews your mind, body and spirit. Lunch plans today have been canceled because my friend isn't feeling well. This means I am available for lunch and my car is in the shop - need ride too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, stopping in from Louisiana Mommas. I'm new to the site but am hoping to find some other awesome bloggers to follow and share with.

    Love your dogs...we have 2 of them...may have to write a blog about them soon. I am now following you...hope you will visit my blog and follow me too.
    ~Mitzi
    http://logicandimagination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete