Tuesday, May 4, 2010


We were under the assumption when we built the deck that the gates would allow us to have some privacy. Well we didn't have Woody at that time. He is such a big dog that he just comes and goes as he pleases, it gives him a little extra exercise jumping back and forth. The picture shows Woody watching the little dogs bark at something. Soon he jumped over, checked it out and was back in just a few minutes resting on the deck. I truly believe all Southern homes should have at least one dog in their fenced backyard to entertain them!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love dogs because they truly are man's or woman's best friend! LOL! Your blog is great- keep it up and the grandkids are adorable. I am visiting from Southern mamas and I am following you now. Come and stop by my place if you get a chance sometime and say hello! http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete