Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Morning All! Well - Steve is still out of town so I am doing it all by myself. It really isn't that easy to take care of a home, 3 Acres, 5 Dogs and work. Anyway, since we replanted our flower beds (that were destroyed by a yellow dog I rescued & we no longer have) it is my responsibility to make sure these plants are watered good and kept alive while Steve is away. We spent way too much money on these beds to make the house beautiful again. I met George (Walker Well Service) at the house yesterday to fix the well so we are able to water the flowerbeds. Only time will tell if the fix is temporary or semi-permanent. It could require another procedure so I am praying that all is fixed. Leah came over last night and we had a really good visit. We met with the contractor on her house about some item's that needed to be fixed before she moves back in. Her house was flooded by a busted pipe under the sink in the kitchen this winter that flooded the whole house and ruined everything.

All of the dogs are outside today - even Miss Daisy - having a great time enjoying the beautiful weather but, on my way out of the house I stepped in poo. Yes - one of the five had an accident. At least it was on my way out and it wasn't tracked all through the house. I better get to work now - will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment