Saturday, April 24, 2010

THIS POST IS FROM JACKSON


Ouch!Hailey was pinching the back of my neck! We were just about to take a picture when all of a sudden somthing starts to sting on the back of my head, and I make this face (Ihave no idea where it came from), just as it flashes in my eyes(the phone/camera). BTW I just got a phone!And Mrs. louanne said that she might let me have facebook when she has time! Lately at school I've got in some TROUBLE. A couple of weeks ago my teacher Mrs. Brown told me to turn in my sheet and there's this cord that goes across the room and she told us to go around it. Well I sorta didn't hear her and tried to step over the cord and everything went BAD. She shouted at me and put outside of the classroom. See Woody (the dog beside me) looks like he's smiling! Thursday 22 of April 2010 in school I went to a play at Dixie Theatres in Ruston, and I went to see Alladin. The guy that was Alladin acted realy realy weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment