Monday, April 19, 2010

So here goes my thoughts for the day. I thank God for all that I have and my health and the health of those I love. We often take life for granted and don't think about all of the little things that we have to be thankful for.

I am waiting on the Well Repairman. Seems the well is saturated - well shouldn't it be? It does hold water - HA. He is going to meet me their around lunch to teach me how to bleed the well when this happens again. I have assisted in bleeding the well before but didn't take notes - I will have a notebook in hand today to take notes.

With 5 dogs you always have something going on in your life. All seems to be relatively quiet now and Rusty, Lucy, Ducky & Woody are all outside enjoying the cool weather. Daisy Mae is inside relaxing and making sure that all is in order inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment