Friday, April 23, 2010

Steve has been at a school for Financial Advisor's in Rock Island, IL all week and will be home today YIPEE! I can say that it has been really fun juggling a job, the house and five dogs. I am so ready for him to be back home - really hope the weather stays good enough where they can land. We are supposed to have some rough weather today, tonight and tomorrow. This morning I cleaned out around the well so when they come back to work on it they'll have more room. I had a little bit of A+ work to do so I've got that knocked, emailed the client and called the Dallas Office to make sure they received the revised invoices and they did. So now the rest of the day will be devoted to Steve coming home. What must I do? Run back over the house making sure all is picked up, dust free and ready. I think I'll go to the grocery store and pick up somthing for supper - we don't really know what the weather is going to do so I don't know if grilling is in order or not. Right now all dogs are inside and sleeping like dogs - HA! It's thundering and treatening to rain. We also have tornado warnings until 5:00 pm so I bet Steve will be late getting home today - I'll keep all posted as it develops.

By the way - Happy Birthday Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment